Are you a no-show?
Published: Wednesday, October 3, 2012, 5:48 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Ever fail to show up for an appointment with a doctor, hair stylist, mechanic or other professional, then feel guilty? The Tribune-Review is writing an article about how businesses cope with no-shows and last-minute cancellations. If you wouldn't mind talking about your experience, contact business writer Kim Leonard at 412-380-5606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ESPN cutting workforce, ‘smartly managing costs’
- Westinghouse hires regional president
- Retired UPMC surgeon sues surgical device maker over patents
- Be a pest employers admire
- Hershey tapping into ‘milk candy’ market in China
- You matter more than your school
- UPMC will cut 100 transcribers’ jobs
- JPMorgan’s Dimon survives shareholder vote
- With high-tech guns, users could disable remotely
- Auto safety advances through the decades
- Profit drops 29 percent in first quarter at American Eagle Outfitters
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.