Are you a no-show?
Ever fail to show up for an appointment with a doctor, hair stylist, mechanic or other professional, then feel guilty? The Tribune-Review is writing an article about how businesses cope with no-shows and last-minute cancellations. If you wouldn't mind talking about your experience, contact business writer Kim Leonard at 412-380-5606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- U-PARC houses companies ranging from innovative to traditional
- Visual search still hampered by image issues
- Gas drilling company withdraws application for forced pooling in Western Pennsylvania
- Healthy PA expands number of recipients but cuts benefits
- Lower your cable bill by streaming shows
- Hershey unwraps new corporate logo
- Mylan angles to ax its tax bill, as CEO says feds unlikely to foil overseas buys
- Gas production from Marcellus shale sets record despite fewer new wells going online
- Deported migrants find home at call centers
- Students walk shop class path to excellence
- 2 top technology officers leave UPMC