Are you a no-show?
Ever fail to show up for an appointment with a doctor, hair stylist, mechanic or other professional, then feel guilty? The Tribune-Review is writing an article about how businesses cope with no-shows and last-minute cancellations. If you wouldn't mind talking about your experience, contact business writer Kim Leonard at 412-380-5606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- No more room on iPad? You’ll need to trim some of that fat
- Cheap gas lets small business dream big
- 8th-grader gets venture capital for inexpensive Braille-printer
- As banking goes mobile, branch closures rip through local economy
- Plus-size fashion bloggers recruited
- Decoding mutual funds jargon
- Taxpayer clinics fill IRS void
- Employers prepare for demographic shift
- Kennametal plans plant closings, job cuts in fallout from oil and gas decline
- Pennsylvania shale gas producers received hundreds of environmental citations in 4 years, PennEnvironment says
- Subaru BRZ still needs upgrades