Copper falls on ECB growth outlook
By The Associated Press
Published: Friday, December 7, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, December 7, 2012
• Copper drops: The price of copper fell the most in more than a month after the ECB said that the economies of 17 countries that use the euro will contract next year. It previously forecast a modest expansion.
• Energy slumps: Oil and other energy contracts slid following the ECB's weaker forecast for the European economy.
- Obama hints Bernanke on way out
- Pending FDA approval, trials to begin on ALung’s artificial lung
- PNC to phase out free checking accounts
- Heritage Valley nurses in Beaver voting on a strike
- Molecular differences in cancers found in UPMC’s ‘big data’ results
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission begins discrimination mediation program
- $28B Heinz buyout expected to close Friday
- Microsoft Office available on iPhone
- Merck, Pfizer sue to block proposed version of AzaSite
- Justices deal blow to drug companies’ profit-sharing
- ExOne, furnace maker agree to jointly market products
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.