Industrial Scientific pays $5.8M for HQ land from Bayer
By Sam Spatter
Published: Monday, December 17, 2012, 1:40 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Industrial Scientific Corp. has purchased a 36.6-acre site along Bayer Road in Robinson, where it plans to build its new Pittsburgh-area headquarters.
The company paid Bayer Corp. $5.8 million for the property. Its Pittsburgh operations are in four locations, said Josh McElhattan, director of business development. The company's administrative, manufacturing, engineering, product development and customer service operations are spread throughout North Fayette and Findlay.
The company develops software and analytic services to detect gas leaks and other hazardous conditions.
- Apple details requests for customers’ data
- Pending FDA approval, trials to begin on ALung’s artificial lung
- Discrimination mediation started
- Netflix to run original TV series from DreamWorks
- Merck, Pfizer sue to block proposed version of AzaSite
- Google settles suit, clears way for stock split
- Homebuilder confidence at 7-year high
- Small businesses hiring again, but cautiously
- Markets anxious in wait for Fed
- Justices deal blow to drug companies’ profit-sharing
- Investors push stocks higher while guessing Fed’s next move
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.