Next PlayStation expected Feb. 20
By The Associated Press
Published: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Sony is poised to debut the next PlayStation game console on Feb. 20, a date that would give the Japanese electronics company a head start over Microsoft's expected announcement of an Xbox 360 successor in June.
Sony Corp. invited journalists to a news event in New York City. The company has not said what it plans to show off, but signs indicate that it'll be the PlayStation 4. Sony would only say that it “will deliver and speak about the future PlayStation business.”
- Cloud backups offer reassurance, more
- ImPAct Awards go to 5 in region
- Rue21 to be taken private in $1.1B deal
- Markets whipsaw as investors reassess Fed fears
- Planning your escape from cable? Here’s what you’ll need to know
- Twitter adds security measure to logins
- Retailers nix settlement, sue credit card firms
- Profit drops 29 percent in first quarter at American Eagle Outfitters
- 87-year-old woman loses to Trump in civil case
- Pa. jobless rate declines as fewer look for work
- Chrysler CEO sorry for ethnic slur
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.