Reporter want ad
Have you stopped looking for work because jobs aren't available? Reporter Tom Olson wants to speak to you right away for a story he's doing today. Please call him at 412-320-7854 or write email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Energy efficiency goes mainstream with help of regulations, demand
- Power plants challenged by carbon capture and storage
- Energy Spotlight: Tom Lawry
- Credit bureau Experian keeps info on cellular firm’s customers
- More employers adopt generous leave policies
- Koppers CEO believes struggling company can do better, transform
- PNC fined for paperwork errors on municipal bond offerings
- For some small-business owners, fast, short-term loans have unsustainable interest
- GM makes leap toward autonomy
- Analysis tallies death toll from Volkswagen diesels’ air pollution
- Photo Gallery: The Tower at PNC Plaza