Heather S. Heidelbaugh and Christopher S. Channel joined Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl LLC's litigation practice group.
Tavia La Follette, founder and director of ArtUp, was named director of Edinboro University's Bruce Gallery.
Urban Pathways Charter Schools hired John Booher as principal for Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School.
Adam P. Stadt of WTW Architects was recognized as a registered architect in Pennsylvania with the successful completion of the architectural registration exam.
Paul J. Gitnik of Keevican Weiss Bauerle & Hirsch LLC was appointed to serve as a member on Animal Friends of Western Pennsylvania's board of directors.
Avere Systems Inc. appointed Dave Stephenson vice president of engineering.
John Altvater was promoted to eastern group director of QuestMark.
St. Barnabas Health System recognized its employees of the month for July: Ference Kozak, food service assistant; Charlene Lollo, admissions secretary; Irene Payne, personal care assistant; Robert Pickett, food service assistant; and Kari Sciolla, secretary to the executive director and home care for St. Barnabas Medical Center.
Business Gallery is a listing of promotions, hirings and other personnel moves at area companies. Submitted items should include contact names and telephone numbers. Photographs should bear the names of the individuals. Items can be mailed to: Business Gallery, Tribune-Review, D.L. Clark Building, 503 Martindale St., Pittsburgh, PA 15212, faxed to 412-320-7921 or emailed to email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Healthy PA expands number of recipients but cuts benefits
- U-PARC houses companies ranging from innovative to traditional
- Deported migrants find home at call centers
- 2 top technology officers leave UPMC
- Government approves compromise on Corbett’s alternative Medicaid plan
- Highmark denies premiums in federal insurance marketplaces affected by level of competition
- Students walk shop class path to excellence
- DQE Communication inks data deal with Iron Mountain
- EDMC reaches debt-restructuring deal with creditors
- Consumer spending dips 0.1% in July as auto sales pull back
- Gas drilling company withdraws application for forced pooling in Western Pennsylvania