Real estate notes
• NOCO Distribution of New York renewed its lease at Youngwood Industrial Center, Youngwood, for 15 years to occupy primarily warehouse space and a small office, said Mark Allison, managing member of A&C Property Holdings LLC, owner. NOCO purchased Windward Petroleum, a tenant, and is involved in petroleum distribution. The center consists of five masonry buildings on just more than 30 acres. Allison is broker/owner of Investors Real Estate Agency LLC and half-owner of A&C.
• Pat Cooper of Gateway Engineers seeks approval from the Pittsburgh Zoning Board of Adjustment to enlarge an existing site at 5701 Phillips Ave., Squirrel Hill, with 34 parking spaces and a retaining wall along the front of the property line. Also, 2232 Sarah St. LLC, seeks approval to use space on the first floor of a structure at 2232 Sarah St., South Side, as a restaurant. And James and Lois Cogley want to use a three-story structure at 137-39 Bausman St., for six residential units.
• Two North Huntingdon automobile dealers will seek approval on Tuesday from the township zoning hearing board for changes planned at their dealership sites. Kenny Ross Automotive Group wants to allow car sales operations, storage and special events on a lot next to the dealership at 11299 Route 30. Classic Kars Inc. is requesting approval for a used-car dealership operation at 7862C Route 30. The hearings will begin at 7 p.m. in the Townhouse main meeting room, 11279 Center Highway, North Huntingdon.
• Michael Nehnevajsa of Easley & Rivers Inc. was elected president of the Master Interior Contractors Association in the Pittsburgh region. Fred Episcopo of Wyatt Inc. was elected vice president; David Balmert of J.J. Morris & Sons Inc., treasurer; and Daryl Pitzer, RAM Acoustical Corp., secretary.
• Recent sales: Kratsa Properties of Harmar sold property at 258 Freeport Road, Harmar, to PWK Freeport Holdings II LP, for $837,135, according to a deed filed in Allegheny County. A Ponderosa Restaurant is located there. Also sold was a 4.49-acre site at 2801 Freeport Road, Harmar, by Astark Management Inc., which is associated with James Kratsa of Kratsa Properties. A motel and tourist cabins are located on the property. The price was $2.6 million, and the buyer was Red Raven Motel Ltd. at 301 Cedar Run Road, Harmar.
Sam Spatter is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.