Real estate notes
• NOCO Distribution of New York renewed its lease at Youngwood Industrial Center, Youngwood, for 15 years to occupy primarily warehouse space and a small office, said Mark Allison, managing member of A&C Property Holdings LLC, owner. NOCO purchased Windward Petroleum, a tenant, and is involved in petroleum distribution. The center consists of five masonry buildings on just more than 30 acres. Allison is broker/owner of Investors Real Estate Agency LLC and half-owner of A&C.
• Pat Cooper of Gateway Engineers seeks approval from the Pittsburgh Zoning Board of Adjustment to enlarge an existing site at 5701 Phillips Ave., Squirrel Hill, with 34 parking spaces and a retaining wall along the front of the property line. Also, 2232 Sarah St. LLC, seeks approval to use space on the first floor of a structure at 2232 Sarah St., South Side, as a restaurant. And James and Lois Cogley want to use a three-story structure at 137-39 Bausman St., for six residential units.
• Two North Huntingdon automobile dealers will seek approval on Tuesday from the township zoning hearing board for changes planned at their dealership sites. Kenny Ross Automotive Group wants to allow car sales operations, storage and special events on a lot next to the dealership at 11299 Route 30. Classic Kars Inc. is requesting approval for a used-car dealership operation at 7862C Route 30. The hearings will begin at 7 p.m. in the Townhouse main meeting room, 11279 Center Highway, North Huntingdon.
• Michael Nehnevajsa of Easley & Rivers Inc. was elected president of the Master Interior Contractors Association in the Pittsburgh region. Fred Episcopo of Wyatt Inc. was elected vice president; David Balmert of J.J. Morris & Sons Inc., treasurer; and Daryl Pitzer, RAM Acoustical Corp., secretary.
• Recent sales: Kratsa Properties of Harmar sold property at 258 Freeport Road, Harmar, to PWK Freeport Holdings II LP, for $837,135, according to a deed filed in Allegheny County. A Ponderosa Restaurant is located there. Also sold was a 4.49-acre site at 2801 Freeport Road, Harmar, by Astark Management Inc., which is associated with James Kratsa of Kratsa Properties. A motel and tourist cabins are located on the property. The price was $2.6 million, and the buyer was Red Raven Motel Ltd. at 301 Cedar Run Road, Harmar.
Sam Spatter is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7843 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Kang’s 9th-inning home run gives Pirates wild victory over Twins
- Pirates notebook: Prospect Tucker unaware of ‘trade’ frenzy
- Pregnant woman killed by gunfire in Brighton Heights, other shootings reported in city
- New Pens winger Fehr ready for defense-first role
- Rossi: ‘Hockey guy’ Sutter will be missed
- Pirates’ Liriano unaffected by poor last outing against Twins
- School credit ratings a problem for several in Western Pennsylvania
- Steelers’ Wheaton adjusting his game moving to slot receiver
- Penguins trade Sutter to Canucks, sign free agent center Fehr
- Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell gets suspension, fine reduced
- 5 face trial in beating of black man in Pittsburgh