North Hills motorcylist killed in crash in Hampton
By Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, April 7, 2012
An Allison Park motorcyclist died in a crash late Thursday.
Raymond McMunn, 57, was pronounced dead at UPMC Passavant in McCandless shortly after 10 p.m., a spokesman with the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said on Friday.
The crash occurred about 9:10 p.m. at Anderson Dive and Route 8 in Hampton, the spokesman said. Allegheny County police are investigating.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Penguins notebook: Tickets for Eastern Conference final on sale today
- Penguins’ fans as young as five months brave cold to watch Game 5
- Zoning change of Herminie parcels causes controversy
- Pirates waste strong Burnett start, fall again to Brewers at Miller Park
- McKeesport man gets jail term for heroin sale
- Marine restores pride of Memorial Day parade on streets of Lawrenceville
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.