North Hills motorcylist killed in crash in Hampton
By Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, April 7, 2012,
An Allison Park motorcyclist died in a crash late Thursday.
Raymond McMunn, 57, was pronounced dead at UPMC Passavant in McCandless shortly after 10 p.m., a spokesman with the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said on Friday.
The crash occurred about 9:10 p.m. at Anderson Dive and Route 8 in Hampton, the spokesman said. Allegheny County police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- That’s a Jeep Cherokee? No retro in 2014 model
- For Steelers defense, it’s all a matter of trust
- Jokinen takes center stage as fill-in for Pens’ Malkin
- Pitt slows down Loyola Marymount, 85-68
- Fans of former conservative radio hosts Quinn, Tennent support toy drive
- Steelers notebook: Woodley expects to start Sunday vs. Dolphins
- Penguins notebook: Malkin to miss 2nd straight game Saturday
- Former personal assistant says Irish billionaire, former Heinz exec, owes her stocks, money
- Latrobe couple accused of using car trunk to end son’s fear of the dark
- High school basketball roundup: Top-ranked Elizabeth Forward wins opener
- Ex-Pirate Jones close to signing with Marlins