Kiss, Motley Crue, Drake, AVICII coming to PIttsburgh
It's being billed at the spectacle of spectacles, the world's two biggest rock bands on one stage. But you'll have to wait until the end of summer to see it. Kiss and Motley Crue will join forces Sept. 2 at the First Niagara Pavilion in Burgettstown.
Tickets, $36 to $56.50, go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday at all Ticketmaster outlets. Through Sunday, all lawn tickets will be $16.
Also announced this week:
• Drake will be at First Niagara Pavilion on May 26. Ticket prices and the on-sale date will be announced at a later time.
• Grammy-nominated DJ and producer AVICII will bring his electronic dance music to Consol Energy Center on June 14. Tickets, $39.50, go on sale at noon Monday.
Details: 800-745-3000; www.ticketmaster.com .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Police officer fatally shot in New Florence; suspect at-large
- Thomas Jefferson uses defense, running game to capture WPIAL title
- Central Catholic wins 5th WPIAL football title
- Four downs: Steelers might still be Adams’ best bet
- Zatkoff’s, Malkin’s heroics not enough as Oilers down Penguins in shootout
- Steelers notebook: Brown downplays possible matchup against Seahawks’ Sherman
- Steelers find success vs. NFC
- Indiana Twp. liver transplant recipient, 2, takes steps toward normal life
- Aliquippa wins 16th WPIAL title, ends South Fayette’s 44-game winning streak
- Robert Morris defeats Mississippi Valley State for 1st victory of season
- Penguins notebook: Johnston agrees with Dubinsky suspension