Kiss, Motley Crue, Drake, AVICII coming to PIttsburgh
It's being billed at the spectacle of spectacles, the world's two biggest rock bands on one stage. But you'll have to wait until the end of summer to see it. Kiss and Motley Crue will join forces Sept. 2 at the First Niagara Pavilion in Burgettstown.
Tickets, $36 to $56.50, go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday at all Ticketmaster outlets. Through Sunday, all lawn tickets will be $16.
Also announced this week:
• Drake will be at First Niagara Pavilion on May 26. Ticket prices and the on-sale date will be announced at a later time.
• Grammy-nominated DJ and producer AVICII will bring his electronic dance music to Consol Energy Center on June 14. Tickets, $39.50, go on sale at noon Monday.
Details: 800-745-3000; www.ticketmaster.com .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- At least $100,000 in appliances stolen from new homes around Western Pa.
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Mercer’s improved defense at shortstop gives Pirates a boost
- 20 improbable Pirates wins in 2014
- Healthy again, Penguins’ Dupuis eager for game action
- Corbett: Downtown project will ‘make a huge difference’ in Pittsburgh
- Arnold man charged after 20-mile chase
- Gunfire plagues New Kensington
- No one way to fix Western Pennsylvania’s heroin problem, report says