Nude photos of teens land Baldwin man behind bars
By Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, February 23, 2012
A Baldwin Borough man was ordered to stand trial following a preliminary hearing on charges that he gave five girls ages 12 to 14 cash, body piercings and marijuana in exchange for their sending him nude photos of themselves.
Daniel E. Ford, 46, is charged with corruption of minors, unlawful contact with minors and related crimes for soliciting cellphone photos of the Brentwood Middle School girls, a criminal complaint states. He is accused of leaving cash under rocks for some of the girls and piercing the lips and bellies of others, the complaint states.
Some of the girls sent nude photos to Ford; others sent him topless photos or photos of them in underclothing, the complaint states. One girl said Ford grabbed her during one encounter. He remains in the Allegheny County Jail on $200,000 bail.
- Kovacevic: The smartest man in hockey
- Penguins far from satisfied after Game 2
- Behind Crosby’s hat trick, Penguins sneak past Senators
- Penguins notebook: Malkin makes points run
- Error in 9th allows Pirates to rally past Astros
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch learns new form of 2-minute drill
- Senators notebook: Penguins’ Bylsma backs MacLean for Adams Award
- Motorcyclist dies after crash in Latrobe
- Senators head home to regroup
- Just hold on, 911 officials say of busy signals, but frustrated callers want explanation
- The Benghazi scandal: Obama’s buck
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.