Dunbar couple face charges for alleged trespass
Published: Wednesday, February 8, 2012
A Dunbar couple were charged with burglary because they allegedly entered a Bullskin home without permission.
Police said a woman in the house was assaulted.
According to police, Korey Ray Liston, 33, and Stacey Lynn Bowen, 25, both of 239 Connellsville St., entered the residence at 12:45 a.m. on Monday. Police said Liston threw a textbook at a woman inside the home, striking her in the face. The two then left.
Police said Liston and Bowen were arrested in their home and charged before District Judge Ronald Haggerty Jr. They face charges of conspiracy and criminal trespass. Liston is charged with harassment.
The two are free on $15,000 bond each. They face preliminary hearings before Haggerty on Thursday.
- Steelers might be forced to rely on rookies in 2013
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
- Pirates’ bullpen falters in extra-inning loss to Astros
- Starkey: Robots over umps? Yes, please
- Pirates notebook: Botched popup shocks Martin
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.