Car rolls over in Parkway North crash near Bellevue/West View exit
Two lanes of the Parkway North are closed due to a crash this morning.
State police said the two-vehicle crash was reported about 9 a.m. near the Bellevue/West View exit on Interstate 279. One of the vehicles rolled over, police said.
It's unclear if there are any injuries.
One lane is open while police investigate the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pirates inquire about Red Sox LHP Lester
- Rivers Casino sued by family of patron who died in car crash
- Starkey: Would one big move kill Pirates’ future?
- MLB notebook: Reeling Reds get more bad news
- Woman, teenager charged after iPad theft, resale in Confluence
- Former walk-ons may lose scholarships under Penn State’s Franklin
- NFL notebook: Browns receiver Josh Gordon hires lawyer to help with hearing
- Wilkinsburg sued over unpaid electric bills
- Cutrell falters late, but maintains lead at Pa. Amateur
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- IceoPlex owner indicted, accused of avoiding $1M in payroll taxes