Car rolls over in Parkway North crash near Bellevue/West View exit
By Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, October 10, 2011
Two lanes of the Parkway North are closed due to a crash this morning.
State police said the two-vehicle crash was reported about 9 a.m. near the Bellevue/West View exit on Interstate 279. One of the vehicles rolled over, police said.
It's unclear if there are any injuries.
One lane is open while police investigate the crash.
- Key acquisitions have Penguins primed for run to Stanley Cup
- Ribbon, wristband solemn reminders for Penguins coach Bylsma
- Penguins GM Shero: ‘Whole idea’ was improvement during playoffs
- Robinson: Steelers rookie Wheaton could be impact receiver
- Penguins to face Bruins in Eastern Conference final
- Veteran CEOs find success in comeback role
- Police seek suspect in Derry Twp. exposure incident
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Winfield Township places liens on 33 properties to secure sewer tap-in fees
- Veteran Clark envisions finishing career as a member of Steelers
- Hezbollah throws its support to Syria
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.