Winners of the 2010 Peeps Show Contest
Published: Friday, April 2, 2010
You guys are so crazy!
This year's 2010 Peeps Show Contest brought new levels to imagination and creativity. We were impressed. So many Peeps! So many glue guns! So many ideas!
One trend headed to the Jersey Shore when body building Peeps posed on beaches. The big-screen inspired "Peepatar," "Alice in Peeperland" and "Driving Miss Peepsy." The small screen featured "The Peep is Right," "Biggest Loser Peeps," and "America's Best Top Peep."
Sports-themed displays offered Joe Pa Peep at Penn State, lots of Olym-Peeps and the Peepwood Derby. History included "One giant Peep for mankind" and Lewis and Clark with Sacagapeepsa.
Foreign lands inspired the "Leaning Tower of Peepsa" and "Peeplona — the running of the Peeps."
And we must mention that, sadly, many Peeps were harmed in disastrously silly meltdowns.
We had a blast sorting through the entries. Coming up with our winners was a little more difficult.
Our three winners:
• "Peep: Impossible starring Peeper Grave," by Wayne DiBartola III of McMurray
• "The Peep Ceremony," by Lisa Edgar of Gibsonia
• "Bunnlympics, "by Meghan Kokoski of Cheswick
They will each receive a $100 AmEx gift card and an assortment of Peeps products, including "Peeps: Recipes and Crafts," "Welcome to Peepsville," Peeps lip balm, Marshmallow Love (Peeps) coloring set and Peeps potholders.
Thanks to all who participated.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Sewickley man dies in overnight motorcylce accident
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Alleged Washington County carjacker arrest at airport
- Starkey: Robots over umps? Yes, please
- Pirates’ bullpen falters in extra-inning loss to Astros
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.