Primanti's couples coupon with Clarks CD
By Rege Behe
Published: Monday, June 1, 2009
It's a promotion the Stanley P. Kachowskis of the area will love: Go down to Primanti Bros. n'at and pick up a "Pittsburgher Cheesteak No. 2 best-seller" with a copy of the new CD by The Clarks, "Restless Days."
Area Primanti Bros. restaurants are offering copies of the new album, the band's first in five years, to customers. Purchase of "Restless Days" gets patrons a $5-off coupon on a bill of $20 or more during a future visit.
Also, the first 210 online customers who buy "Restless Days" via www.clarksonline.com will receive Primanti Bros. coupons with the CD.
- Pens’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Bethel Park offensive lineman Grimm picks Pitt
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Judges consider tossing $60M Penn State fund lawsuit
- Pitt adds defensive recruit from Philadelphia
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Two people shot on Amanda Street in Knoxville
- Market Square Farmer’s Market expanding
- Fed says it will continue $85B in bond purchases
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.