Primanti's couples coupon with Clarks CD
It's a promotion the Stanley P. Kachowskis of the area will love: Go down to Primanti Bros. n'at and pick up a "Pittsburgher Cheesteak No. 2 best-seller" with a copy of the new CD by The Clarks, "Restless Days."
Area Primanti Bros. restaurants are offering copies of the new album, the band's first in five years, to customers. Purchase of "Restless Days" gets patrons a $5-off coupon on a bill of $20 or more during a future visit.
Also, the first 210 online customers who buy "Restless Days" via www.clarksonline.com will receive Primanti Bros. coupons with the CD.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- DVD reviews: ‘The Giver,’ ‘The Expendables 3’ and ‘What If’
- Firefighters extinguish fire that damages 6 cabs at Yellow Cab Co.
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger says Saints game is ‘must win’
- Police identify driver in North Side crash that killed pregnant woman
- Boyce Park to open ski season Friday
- Starkey: Rutherford will add when timing’s right
- Miami coach Golden shrugs off recent losses as Pitt visits
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run
- PIT wants non-passengers allowed past security to shop
- Turkey Trot runners turn out to burn calories despite chilly Pittsburgh temps
- Reading’s ‘ugly’ Christmas tree getting single red bulb