Design class makes school-pride banners
Topping the list of flag designers is senior Melanie Treishock, who had designed and sewn eight of the flags. Other students involved in the project include: Brittney Gillison, Michelle Hauze, Jessica Kohnfelder, Samantha Little, Victoria Olson and Sean McQuillan.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Crosby banned from Jets game because he missed All-Star Game
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff
- Tanker crash closes lane of Turnpike in Penn Township
- Crews attempting to repair water main break in Brentwood
- Pittsburgh cracks down on overcrowded houses
- Pine-Richland’s DiNucci to Pitt; Kittanning’s Bowers opts for PSU
- National Weather Service to evaluate work after missed call on storm
- Gorman: Not just a no-brainer for Pine-Richland’s DiNucci
- Western Pa. farm markets keep customers coming when nothing’s growing
- Brownsville pair allegedly embezzle from law firm