Dick's to open True Runner store in Shadyside
By Kim Leonard
Published: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 11:33 a.m.
Updated: Friday, June 1, 2012
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. is opening a store in Shadyside that will be geared for running enthusiasts. True Runner will carry shoes, apparel and accessories when it opens later this summer, Dick's said. The store is being created "for runners, by runners and the in-store experience will continue to evolve based on the feedback and input of customers," the Findlay-based retailer said. The store will offer to host training runs and other community events, Dick's said, and it will hire sales associates who are runners and can provide expertise. Dick's sponsored the May 6 Pittsburgh Marathon that included more than 25,000 athletes.
- Pens’ Bylsma: Vitale scratch due to faceoff performance
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- House on fire in Ohio Township
- Highmark faces lawsuit that alleges it conspires to inflate premiums
- CBS returning Sander/Moses to prime time
- Hampton’s Walter making final pilgrimage
- North Hills senior has golden moment with writing competition
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Autocross benefit created in honor of late North Versailles woman gets on ‘Fast Track to a Cure’
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.