Brush fire under control at the Washington County Fairgrounds
By Bill Vidonic
Published: Saturday, July 7, 2012, 11:40 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Firefighters have a large brush fire at the Washington County Fairgrounds under control, emergency dispatchers said.
The fire, in Chartiers, was first reported just before 10:30 a.m. Saturday, dispatchers said. Firefighters from Chartiers, Canton, Washington and South Strabane responded.
No buildings at the fairgrounds were damaged, dispatchers said, and no injuries were reported.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Seattle-area bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Harrison’s Heights Plaza Shopping Center looking to bounce back
- 2 arrested after UK fighter jet scrambles to divert civilian plane
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.