Two suspects enter Latrobe apartment, beat man
Published: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, October 6, 2012
Two men forced their way into an apartment at 221 Main St. Tuesday and beat one of the occupants.
City police are investigating the incident that sent John Malletz Jr., 46, to Excela Health Latrobe hospital with extensive injuries. A hospital spokeswoman said Friday he was treated and released.
The suspects also allegedly assaulted Malletz's father, John Malletz Sr., 72.
Police could not be reached Friday for more details.
- Pens’ Bylsma: Vitale scratch due to faceoff performance
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Mayoral nominee Peduto plans city hall house-cleaning if he’s elected
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Couple accused of abusing adopted kids moving in with parents
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Officials identify Homewood toddler killed in East Hills shooting
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.