8 taken to hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Rochester
Published: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 10:36 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Eight people were possibly sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning in Beaver County.
The residents of a home on Connecticut Avenue in Rochester reported feeling sick about 8:10 a.m., an emergency dispatcher said.
The eight were taken for treatment at Allegheny General Hospital in the North Side, the dispatcher said.
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Tea party protesters target Pittsburgh federal building
- Judge: Stop feeding the voters
- Penguins’ breakdown on Alfredsson goal changes series
- Sheriff called to Sardis polling place over campaign literature
- Judge refuses to stop Wilkinsburg mayoral election over ballot complaint
- Improved depth could drive Pirates’ fortunes deep into season
- Turnout light across Western Pa. as voters hit polls
- Photos: Quaker Valley prom offers night to remember
- Head of La Salle University in Philly to step down
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.