TribLIVE

| Home


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

8 taken to hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Rochester

Daily Photo Galleries

Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, 10:36 a.m.
 

Eight people were possibly sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning in Beaver County.

The residents of a home on Connecticut Avenue in Rochester reported feeling sick about 8:10 a.m., an emergency dispatcher said.

The eight were taken for treatment at Allegheny General Hospital in the North Side, the dispatcher said.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Black Friday trends, tactics change, but Americans still love bargains
  2. Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
  3. Youngwood Fire Department to dedicate memorial at station
  4. Light of Life offers ‘More Than A Meal’ Thanksgiving event
  5. Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
  6. District college game of the week: Washington & Jefferson at Mount Union
  7. Thomas Jefferson girls bring hard-nosed play, intangibles to the court
  8. Researchers at Pennsylvania’s top universities take to the web to fund projects
  9. Flurry of business activity enlivening quaint Saxonburg
  10. Penn Hills boy who drowned remains an inspiration to parents
  11. Porterfield: Hunters’ breakfast buffet planned at Mill Run Grille
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.