TribLIVE

| Home


Weather Forecast
 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

8 taken to hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Rochester

About The Tribune-Review
The Tribune-Review can be reached via e-mail or at 412-321-6460.
Contact Us | Video | Photo Reprints

Daily Photo Galleries


By The Tribune-Review

Published: Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, 10:36 a.m.

Eight people were possibly sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning in Beaver County.

The residents of a home on Connecticut Avenue in Rochester reported feeling sick about 8:10 a.m., an emergency dispatcher said.

The eight were taken for treatment at Allegheny General Hospital in the North Side, the dispatcher said.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Kovacevic: Still waiting on Crosby, Malkin
  2. Rossi: Lack of together time showing for Penguins’ defense
  3. 3 ejected after Pirates, Brewers brawl
  4. Washington County crash causes chemical spill into Chartiers Creek
  5. Police fatally shoot man in Wilkinsburg after chase
  6. Fleury a bright spot among struggling Penguins in playoffs
  7. Starkey: Penguins’ arrogance astounding
  8. Garden Q&A: Firecracker vine OK for trellis?
  9. Draftees’ longevity key for NFL success
  10. Attorney wants lesser term for woman in Greensburg torture death
  11. LaBar: Did WWE referee know finish to Undertaker match?
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.