McKees Rocks school evacuated due to odor of natural gas
Published: Thursday, October 11, 2012, 9:32 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, October 11, 2012
A McKees Rocks school was evacuated Thursday morning because of an odor of natural gas, McKees Rocks police said.
Allegheny Intermediate Unit's Community School West on May Avenue was evacuated about 8:20 a.m., Chief Robert Cifrulak said.
The McKees Rocks Fire Department is investigating.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Police: Former Bethel Park PTO president spent stolen money on ‘stupid stuff’
- Dejan Kovacevic chat transcript: May 24, 2013
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Allegheny County Councilman Drozd leaves GOP, alleges dirty politics
- Comics take center stage at festival, convention in Pittsburgh
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.