Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Point Breeze
By Rick Wills
Published: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 11:06 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
A pedestrian was injured being hit by a vehicle on Penn Avenue in Point Breeze, police said.
The man, who is hospitalized at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital, was hit at about 10:30 p.m. Friday in the 7300 block of Penn Avenue, near Lexington Street.
Police have been working to reduce the speed of motorists along Penn Avenue, where two bicyclists were struck and killed by vehicles over the summer.
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Penguins’ breakdown on Alfredsson goal changes series
- Improved depth could drive Pirates’ fortunes deep into season
- Penguins notebook: Jokinen’s faceoff skills may be needed
- Blocked parking frustrates Squirrel Hll voters
- Pitt basketball team to play in Legends Classic
- Penguins Insider: Players’ focus in right place
- Candidates begin frantic last hours of campaigning as polls open
- Senators exude confidence after stirring Game 3 victory
- Heart patients accuse Excela of conspiracy
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.