Pittsburgh Heart Walk takes to the streets
Published: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 2:48 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
American Heart Association supporters hit their stride during the 2012 Pittsburgh Heart Walk that started at Heinz Field on the North Side on Saturday. The event including a kids' zone and information booths, and raises funds for the association and celebrates progress in the fight against heart disease and stroke.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Saturday morning low temp tied record set in 1925
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Pitt awaits NCAA Tournament fate after loss to Notre Dame in Big East baseball
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Spanier’s defense team says testimony from ex-general counsel inadmissible
- Pipeline project creates unease in Westmoreland County
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Christian preacher tests Vietnam’s censors
- Rankin teen charged in 16-year-old girl’s shooting death
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.