Man dies after jumping from moving vehicle in Beaver County
By Bob Bauder
Published: Sunday, November 4, 2012, 10:52 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
A 31-year-old man died Saturday night after he jumped out of a moving vehicle in Center, Beaver County, officials said.
Beaver County Coroner Teri Tatalovich-Rossi identified the man as Daniel Bennett, whose address was unknown. She said Bennett was a passenger in a vehicle traveling on Chapel Road near Turkmar Drive and jumped out for an unknown reason.
Center police were not immediately available.
Tatalovich-Rossi pronounced Bennett dead at the scene at 11:15 p.m. An autopsy was scheduled for Sunday morning.
Bob Bauder is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-765-2312 or email@example.com.
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Pirates waste strong Burnett start, fall again to Brewers at Miller Park
- Penguins notebook: Cup final will host NHL awards
- 16-year-old girl shot and killed on Rankin street
- Senators boxed in by penalties
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Pirates notebook: Bucs shut down injured Karstens
- Burrell relay, Springdale hurdler test their talents in PIAA prelims
- Pitt stays alive in Big East baseball tournament with 12-inning win over Seton Hall
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.