Univeral Stainless profit reduced on corrected results
By Kim Leonard
Published: Monday, November 5, 2012, 9:48 a.m.
Updated: Monday, November 5, 2012
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc. corrected its third-quarter results on Monday, saying an incorrect customer invoice was discovered and a credit memo has been issued.
Previously reported sales for the third quarter were cut by $900,000 to $61.4 million. With the fix, the Bridgeville-based stainless steel maker said it earned a profit of $2.75 million, or 38 cents a share for the three months ended Sept. 30.
That's a change from $3.27 million, or 45 cents.
- Steelers might be forced to rely on rookies in 2013
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Baldwin High is track mecca for WPIAL athletes
- Paulk: Weather still an intangible at Indy
- Frye: Wonderful kind of misery
- Pirates’ bullpen falters in extra-inning loss to Astros
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.