Woman who drove on Cleveland sidewalk must wear 'idiot' sign
By The Associated Press
Published: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 7:20 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, November 6, 2012
CLEVELAND -- A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to avoid a Cleveland school bus that was unloading children will have to stand at an intersection wearing a sign warning about idiots.
Court records show a Cleveland Municipal Court judge on Monday ordered 32-year-old Shena Hardin to stand at an intersection for two days next week. She will have to wear a sign saying: "Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus."
The judge ordered her to wear the sign from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. both days.
Hardin's license was suspended for 30 days and she was ordered to pay $250 in court costs.
Messages seeking comment were left at a telephone listing for Hardin and at her attorney's office.
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Senators on cusp of ouster against Penguins
- Penguins turn Game 4 into a blowout victory over the Senators
- Steelers’ Miller watches, waits while teammates practice
- Penguins notebook: Morrow sits; Bylsma changes lineup
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Starter Liriano impressive again as Pirates blank Cubs
- Pirates outfielder Snider certainly proving to be (big) hit
- Pirates notebook: Morton could be back in early June
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.