Mt. Lebanon man pleads guilty in child pornography case
Published: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 6:06 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
A Mt. Lebanon man who took pictures of two young boys in the restroom of a pizza shop pleaded guilty Tuesday in federal court to possession of child pornography.
Andrew Dahmen, 22, was a delivery driver for Mineo's Pizza House on Jan. 2 when he followed a 5-year-old boy into the restroom, police said at the time of his arrest.
When police seized Dahmen's cell phone, they found images of a second boy that were also taken in the restroom, county prosecutors said during a preliminary hearing.
A search of Dahmen's home turned up hundreds of images of child pornography on his computer and storage media, federal prosecutors say.
U.S. District Judge Gustave Diamond scheduled sentencing for March 6.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Starkey: Robots over umps? Yes, please
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch learns new form of 2-minute drill
- Pirates notebook: Botched popup shocks Martin
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.