Mt. Lebanon man pleads guilty in child pornography case
Published: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 6:06 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
A Mt. Lebanon man who took pictures of two young boys in the restroom of a pizza shop pleaded guilty Tuesday in federal court to possession of child pornography.
Andrew Dahmen, 22, was a delivery driver for Mineo's Pizza House on Jan. 2 when he followed a 5-year-old boy into the restroom, police said at the time of his arrest.
When police seized Dahmen's cell phone, they found images of a second boy that were also taken in the restroom, county prosecutors said during a preliminary hearing.
A search of Dahmen's home turned up hundreds of images of child pornography on his computer and storage media, federal prosecutors say.
U.S. District Judge Gustave Diamond scheduled sentencing for March 6.
- Polling stations may be changed for some voters
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- MPIAA holds annual 100-inning softball game
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Alvarez blast propels Pirates past Astros
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- Can too little stimulation lead to flabby mental function?
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.