Arkansas fugitives captured in Beaver County
Published: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 8:34 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Two brothers accused of being the gunmen who entered a home in Arkansas and stole a firearm were found Thursday afternoon in a motel in the Beaver Falls area by members of the U.S. Marshal's Western Pennsylvania Fugitive Task Force.
Paris Scott, 18, and Ronnie Scott, 20, who authorities say are Chicago natives who most recently lived in Searcy, Ark., were found shortly before 1 p.m., hiding in a motel near the Beaver Falls exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, said Michael Baughman, chief deputy marshal.
Ronnie Scott was captured in the motel. Paris Scott escaped through a motel window and was captured a short time later, Baughman said. Both men are being held in the Beaver County Jail to await extradition.
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Senators on cusp of ouster against Penguins
- Penguins turn Game 4 into a blowout victory over the Senators
- Steelers’ Miller watches, waits while teammates practice
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Penguins notebook: Morrow sits; Bylsma changes lineup
- Pirates outfielder Snider certainly proving to be (big) hit
- Starter Liriano impressive again as Pirates blank Cubs
- Pirates notebook: Morton could be back in early June
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.