TribLIVE

| Home


Weather Forecast
 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

Butler man dies after accidental electrocution

About The Tribune-Review
The Tribune-Review can be reached via e-mail or at 412-321-6460.
Contact Us | Video | Photo Reprints

Daily Photo Galleries


By The Tribune-Review

Published: Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, 8:50 p.m.

A man died Wednesday in what state police called an accidental electrocution in Butler County.

Roger Lee Cravener, 43, of Butler, was placing a ladder against a residence along Sunset Drive in Center when it came into contact with electrical wires at 2:20 p.m., state police said.

Cravener was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital where he died, troopers said.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Pens insider: Penalty killing a concern in Stanley Cup playoffs
  2. Kovacevic: Panic over Pirates? In April?
  3. Crash victim dies day after ‘horrific’ wreck in Armstrong County
  4. Undersized rookie Gibbons is blur on ice for Penguins
  5. LaBar: WWE needs to be careful with Cesaro plans
  6. Man found shot twice, dead in Larimer
  7. Rice cornerback among 3 draft prospects to visit Steelers
  8. Deer Lakes Park drilling debate veers into ethics complaint
  9. Panthers pulling weight for new strength coach
  10. Patience pays off as starting pitcher Volquez gets 1st win for Pirates
  11. Penguins’ Bylsma and Blue Jackets’ Richards know each other well
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.