Butler man dies after accidental electrocution
Published: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 8:50 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
A man died Wednesday in what state police called an accidental electrocution in Butler County.
Roger Lee Cravener, 43, of Butler, was placing a ladder against a residence along Sunset Drive in Center when it came into contact with electrical wires at 2:20 p.m., state police said.
Cravener was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital where he died, troopers said.
- Steelers might be forced to rely on rookies in 2013
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Starkey: Robots over umps? Yes, please
- Brown’s ‘Inferno’ puts Langdon through his paces
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
- Pirates’ bullpen falters in extra-inning loss to Astros
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.