Butler man dies after accidental electrocution
Published: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 8:50 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
A man died Wednesday in what state police called an accidental electrocution in Butler County.
Roger Lee Cravener, 43, of Butler, was placing a ladder against a residence along Sunset Drive in Center when it came into contact with electrical wires at 2:20 p.m., state police said.
Cravener was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital where he died, troopers said.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Three-time Emmy winner, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Hempfield wrestling camp provides chance to learn from Penn State coach, sport’s best
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- U.S. scraps $7B in military items it can’t bring home from Afghanistan
- Franklin Park schedules ‘clean-fill’ project hearings in July, August
- Mt. Lebanon School Board: Renovation project within budget
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.