TribLIVE

| Home


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

Butler man dies after accidental electrocution

Daily Photo Galleries

Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, 8:50 p.m.
 

A man died Wednesday in what state police called an accidental electrocution in Butler County.

Roger Lee Cravener, 43, of Butler, was placing a ladder against a residence along Sunset Drive in Center when it came into contact with electrical wires at 2:20 p.m., state police said.

Cravener was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital where he died, troopers said.

Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.

 

 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Man dies in jump from Route 130 overpass onto passing tractor-trailer in Hempfield
  2. Penguins notebook: Flyers’ success in Pittsburgh stems from power play
  3. Developer delays renovation plans for Northway Mall
  4. Police investigate pair of fatal rush hour incidents in Shaler, Marshall
  5. Pirates notebook: Reliever Holdzkom among three players cut
  6. Obama vetoes union election bill; streamlined election process to move forward
  7. Monessen police investigating drive-by shooting
  8. Pa. Supreme Court upholds special prosecutor appointed to investigate leaks from Kane’s office
  9. Pirates again approach Polanco about contract extension
  10. Husband of accused drug-dealing teacher faces his own drug, intimidation charges
  11. Man awaiting trial for offering drugs to 2 teens found hanged in his Belle Vernon home