TribLIVE

| Home


Weather Forecast
 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

Butler man dies after accidental electrocution

Daily Photo Galleries

Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, 8:50 p.m.
 

A man died Wednesday in what state police called an accidental electrocution in Butler County.

Roger Lee Cravener, 43, of Butler, was placing a ladder against a residence along Sunset Drive in Center when it came into contact with electrical wires at 2:20 p.m., state police said.

Cravener was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital where he died, troopers said.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Perryopolis man killed in 1-car crash
  2. Lopsided loss to Eagles shows Steelers have issues aplenty
  3. Unusually cold winter, spring reduces population of Western Pa. stink bugs
  4. Hero Franklin Regional security guard out of work
  5. Steelers notebook: Keisel always hoped to return
  6. Rossi: Time with Penguins taught Bylsma importance of stability
  7. Woman in stable condition after Hill District shooting that killed daughter
  8. Stocks snap 4-day rally on Yellen speech, Russia-Ukraine developments
  9. Records: Steelers RB Bell admitted smoking pot before traffic stop but denied being high
  10. Harrison’s 5 RBIs help Pirates pound Brewers
  11. Labor board’s subpoenas in UPMC case are not relevant, federal judge says
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.