Kenny Chesney back at Heinz Field on June 22
Published: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 11:22 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Kenny Chesney will once again bring his traveling band of country stars to Heinz Field next summer. The “No Shoes Nation” tour will stop in Pittsburgh on June 22.
Heinz Field is one of 11 NFL stadiums on the tour.
Other performers include Eric Church, whose album “Chief” just won the Country Music Association Album of the Year, the Eli Young Band and Kacey Musgraves.
Tickets for the Heinz Field show go on sale at 10 a.m. Dec. 7. Prices have not yet been announced. Details: tickets.kennychesney.com.
- Alvarez blast lifts Pirates past Astros
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen scratched for soreness in right knee
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Sewickley man dies in overnight motorcycle accident
- Local ‘drummer boys’ plan march from Pittsburgh to Gettysburg
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.