Commodities end mostly higher
By The Associated Press
Published: Friday, November 9, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, November 9, 2012
• Mostly higher: Most energy prices edged higher on Thursday, a day after crude oil had its biggest drop of the year.
• Mixed grains: December wheat rose 8.5 cents to end at $9.025 a bushel, December corn fell 3 cents to $7.4125 per bushel and January soybeans fell 11.25 cents to $14.9575 per bushel.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Alvarez blast lifts Pirates past Astros
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- News Alert
- College baseball roundup: Seton Hill falls short of D-II World Series
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Alle-Kiski notebook: Highlands coach Zendarski stepping down
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen scratched with soreness in right knee
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Johnson’s victory at Charlotte tinged with controversy
- Rahal, Legge survive Bump Day at Indianapolis 500
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.