Several hurt in rollover accident outside Brownsville
Published: Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012, 10:50 p.m.
Several people were injured Thursday night in a one-vehicle accident just outside Brownsville.
A Fayette County emergency dispatcher said the accident occurred in the westbound lane of Route 40 in Brownsville Township just before 10 p.m.
According to the dispatcher, there were multiple ejections resulting from a “rollover” accident. Four emergency medical helicopters were sent to the scene, the dispatcher said.
Further details were not available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- REVIEW: Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre’s ‘Nutcracker’ dancers exquisitely captivating in Christmas story
- Penguins’ Orpik taken off ice on stretcher in loss to Bruins
- Rossi: Penguins’ Orpik among select NHLers going without gluten
- Breaking down the Pirates’ needs entering winter meetings
- Steelers still have something worth playing for
- Rampant misuse of antibiotics poses growing global threat, experts warn
- Kovacevic: On Melancon, Mandela, molding
- Robinson: Video review reveals Steelers coach’s sideline movements in Baltimore were out of character
- Investors put squeeze on prospective homeowners’ American dreams
- Controversial Rooney Rule has opened door for NFL minority coaching candidates
- Ultra-low rates slam savers