McKees Rocks Bridge to close overnight Friday
Published: Friday, November 9, 2012, 1:48 p.m.
Updated: Friday, November 9, 2012
PennDOT will close the McKees Rocks Bridge from 9 p.m. Friday through 4 p.m. Saturday so crews can remove and replace pavement markings on the bridge, the agency said.
The work is related to a project to add a right-hand turn lane from the bridge onto Route 65, replace traffic signals and make other improvements at the intersection.
PennDOT will post signs to guide motorists around the closure via the West End Bridge, about two miles away.
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Steelers might be forced to rely on rookies in 2013
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Riverhounds, Dutch Lions battle to 2-2 draw
- Pirates’ bullpen falters in extra-inning loss to Astros
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Morgan Contemporary Glass’ teapots exhibit pours on the creativity
- Brown’s ‘Inferno’ puts Langdon through his paces
- High school notebook: Burrell girls 400 relay team is special group
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.