Work on Mansfield Bridge to reduce traffic to one lane Saturday
Published: Friday, November 9, 2012, 2:04 p.m.
Updated: Friday, November 9, 2012
Work on the Mansfield Bridge will reduce traffic to a single alternating lane from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Allegheny County Public Works said.
Crews will patch pavement on the 1,931-foot bridge over the Monongahela Bridge between Dravosburg and McKeesport. The bridge carries more than 26,000 vehicles a day.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Seattle-area bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Boy Scouts of America to drop ban on gay Scouts
- Pirates notebook: Melancon relishes rare save opportunity
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.