Two winning Cash 5 tickets sold in southwestern PA
Two winning Cash 5 tickets with a total cash value of $550,000 before 25 percent federal withholding were recently sold in southwestern Pennsylvania, the state Lottery Commission announced today.
A Nov. 9 Cash 5 ticket worth $225,000 was sold at Giant Eagle, 1671 Butler Plank Road, Glenshaw. The ticket matched all five balls drawn: 08-21-22-34-42.
BFS Foods, 106 Gas Company Rd., Mount Morris, Greene County, sold a winning Cash 5 ticket for Monday's drawing worth $325,000. The ticket also matched all five balls, 08-22-29-31-36..
The Lottery Commission pays each retailer a $500 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Tomlin: Steelers were prepared for Bryant suspension as far back as draft
- TE Breneman not listed on Penn State’s depth chart
- Casey becomes 32nd senator to back nuclear deal with Iran
- Steelers notebook: LB Harrison believes Goodell will prevail in Brady ruling
- Two wild-card format hurting Pirates in short term
- Bryant suspension opens doors for other Steelers’ receivers
- Starkey: The kick returner and the grizzly bear
- Animal activists targeting Vick at Steelers preseason game
- WVU freshman Durante set to start at WR
- Pitt defense is entering new season with something to prove
- Pittsburgh poised to settle lawsuits from deadly flash flood in 2011