Two winning Cash 5 tickets sold in southwestern PA
Two winning Cash 5 tickets with a total cash value of $550,000 before 25 percent federal withholding were recently sold in southwestern Pennsylvania, the state Lottery Commission announced today.
A Nov. 9 Cash 5 ticket worth $225,000 was sold at Giant Eagle, 1671 Butler Plank Road, Glenshaw. The ticket matched all five balls drawn: 08-21-22-34-42.
BFS Foods, 106 Gas Company Rd., Mount Morris, Greene County, sold a winning Cash 5 ticket for Monday's drawing worth $325,000. The ticket also matched all five balls, 08-22-29-31-36..
The Lottery Commission pays each retailer a $500 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers RB Archer trying to catch up after tough rookie season
- Steelers LB Timmons has grown into leadership role on defense
- Pirates third baseman Ramirez’s last ride is about winning a ring
- Steelers notebook: Backup QB Gradkowski remains out with shoulder issue
- Pa. House speaker says overriding Wolf’s budget veto ‘an option’
- Gameday: Pirates at Twins, July 28, 2015
- Penguins to appear on national TV 18 times in 2015-16
- Former Cal U football player cleared of assault charges sues university, police, prosecutor
- Rising East Liberty out of reach for Pittsburgh’s poor
- ‘Real’ people, solutions at heart of GOP ad blitz in Pa.
- Ambridge’s PittMoss takes off with help from TV show, Mt. Lebanon native Cuban