People magazine says Channing Tatum is sexiest man
By The Associated Press
Published: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 8:22 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, November 14, 2012
NEW YORK — Channing Tatum is People magazine's “sexiest man alive” for 2012.
The 32-year-old actor says his first thought on hearing the news was: “'Y'all are messing with me.'” Tatum's film roles include “Magic Mike” and the upcoming “Foxcatcher.”
People announced its 2012 list Wednesday.
- Pens’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- City police investigating whether officer who gave ride to mayor’s ex-bodyguard broke any department regulations
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Bethel Park offensive lineman picks Pitt
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pitt adds defensive recruit from Philadelphia
- Army National Guardsman sues Target, claims he was fired while preparing for deployment
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Two people shot on Amanda Street in Knoxville
- Market Square Farmer’s Market expanding
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
How the heck did Obama lose this? Recount!