Police seek man who robbed Squirrel Hill bank
Published: Saturday, November 17, 2012, 9:14 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
A man robbed a Squirrel Hill bank late Saturday morning, Pittsburgh police said.
Police said the man entered the Citizen's Bank branch in the 1800 block of Murray Avenue about 11:30 a.m. The man made off with money and but a die-pack exploded in the bag, police said.It is the second time in the last two weeks that the bank has been robbed.
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen’s strikeout rate plunging
- Pitt stays alive in Big East baseball tournament with 12-inning win over Seton Hall
- MLB notebook: Royals staffer revives fan, 14, after collapse
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Chartiers Valley’s Coyne enjoys pre-prom celebration at PIAA meet
- Broadwell says she has moved on from scandal
- As nation’s hot spot for disasters, Oklahoma knows how to pull in federal aid
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Illinois closer to concealed carry but it would also end Chicago ban on assault weapons
- Former Bethel Park PTO president charged in theft from organization
- 3 survive plunge off Washington bridge
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.