Pedestrian seriously hurt in Larimer hit-and-run
By Matthew Santoni
Published: Sunday, November 18, 2012, 9:16 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Pittsburgh Police are investigating a hit-and-run in Larimer Sunday night that left one person critically injured, authorities said.
The incident occurred just before 8 p.m. near Lincoln Avenue and Meadow Street, Allegheny County 911 dispatchers said. The victim, described as a man in his mid-50s, was found in the street and taken to a local hospital, where he remained in critical condition Sunday night, police said.
The vehicle involved was described as a dark SUV. Anyone with information is asked to call Pittsburgh homicide detectives at 412-323-7161.
Matthew Santoni is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-380-5625 or email@example.com.
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Penguins notebook: Morrow sits; Bylsma changes lineup
- Penguins turn Game 4 into blowout victory over Senators
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Senators on cusp of ouster against Penguins
- Liriano impressive again as Pirates blank Cubs
- Neal gets back on track to lead Penguins
- Schools crucial in keeping patriotism, flag etiquette alive among nation’s youth
- Murrysville contractor accused in $10,000 theft
- County schools among nation’s best
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.