Work to close westbound lanes in Pittsburgh 'bathtub'
The westbound lanes of the Parkway will be closed Monday and Tuesday nights in the “bathtub” area where the road passes through Downtown, PennDOT officials said.
From 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday and Tuesday, the westbound lanes of Interstate 376 will be closed between the Grant Street exit and the ramps to the Fort Pitt and Fort Duquesne bridges so contractors can continue work on barrier walls.
Traffic will be detoured via the Grant Street off-ramp and Fort Pitt Boulevard.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pirates notebook: Four players selected for All-Star Game
- Accident closes Route 22 in Murrysville
- In 2005, Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
- McCandless mom suspected of drowning sons found competent to stand trial
- Pawlowski halts his U.S. Senate campaign
- Torn thumb ligament puts Josh Harrison on DL
- Pirates get journeyman Ishikawa off waivers; outfielder Marte injured
- South Carolina Senate backs removing Confederate batte flag from Statehouse grounds
- Militants launch deadly attacks against Muslims, Christians in Nigeria
- PennDOT team decides what spells trouble on vehicle license plates
- Fake urine merchant sentenced to probation