Work to close westbound lanes in Pittsburgh ‘bathtub’
Published: Monday, November 19, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, November 19, 2012
The westbound lanes of the Parkway will be closed Monday and Tuesday nights in the “bathtub” area where the road passes through Downtown, PennDOT officials said.
From 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday and Tuesday, the westbound lanes of Interstate 376 will be closed between the Grant Street exit and the ramps to the Fort Pitt and Fort Duquesne bridges so contractors can continue work on barrier walls.
Traffic will be detoured via the Grant Street off-ramp and Fort Pitt Boulevard.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Three-time Emmy winner, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Syrian war becomes religious conflict
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Morsy’s appointees spark clashes across Egypt
- U.S. scraps $7B in military items it can’t bring home from Afghanistan
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.