Wilmdering felon accused of gun law violation
Published: Monday, November 19, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, November 21, 2012
A Wilmerding man was indicted in federal court on charges of illegally possessing a firearm, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
Prosecutors said Monte Blair, 39, is a convicted felon who illegally had a Ruger 9-mm pistol in late September. A federal grand jury indicted Blair earlier this month on a charge of violating federal firearms laws.
If convicted, Blair could face up to 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine, or both.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Sales might speed bidders’ pulses
- ‘Warehouse 13’ star wrestled with his demons
- The Incredible Inman: Louis Gossett Jr. was threatening force in ’84 movie ‘The Guardian’
- Obama’s empty ‘justice’
- Photographer, bank vice president amont Circle Award winners
- Ladies Hospital Aid Society toasts outgoing president
- Shooting blanks
- Mama Mio Clean Slate
- Mon-Vale Health Resources celebrates 25th Gala
- Dawson council, VFD members to meet
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.