Rock band AC/DC releases entire catalog on iTunes
By The Associated Press
Published: Monday, November 19, 2012, 9:44 a.m.
Updated: Monday, November 19, 2012
NEW YORK — AC/DC is finally releasing its music digitally on iTunes.
Columbia Records and Apple announced Monday that the classic rock band's music will be available at the iTunes Store worldwide. Sixteen studio albums will be released, including “High Voltage” and “Back in Black.”
AC/DC was one of the few acts that would not release music through the digital outlet. The Beatles and Kid Rock were also against selling music on iTunes, but have since jumped onboard. Country star Garth Brooks has yet to release his music on iTunes.
Four of AC/DC's live albums and three compilation records are also available. The statement said the songs have been mastered for iTunes “with increased audio fidelity.”
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Golden opportunity awaits
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Whitehall couple sues Pittsburgh zoo over son’s mauling by painted dogs
- Ambridge, North Allegheny defend WPIAL volleyball championships
- Penguins notebook: Bylsma likes response to adversity
- ‘Swiss Miss’ de Silvestro returns to Brickyard track
- Seton-La Salle, Mt. Lebanon win WPIAL boys lacrosse titles
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.