3 deer use automatic doors to enter Iowa store
By The Associated Press
Published: Monday, November 19, 2012, 1:44 p.m.
Updated: Monday, November 19, 2012
CORALVILLE, Iowa — Shoppers in Iowa got an unusual glimpse of wildlife Monday morning when a doe and two fawns wandered into a department store.
Coralville Police Chief Barry Bedford says the deer used doors that open automatically to get into a Kohl's store.
He says the fawns stayed in the store's vestibule, but their mother made it into the store and headed toward the back.
Police say employees opened up some back doors and the doe exited. The two fawns turned around and used the automatic exit doors to leave the store.
No injuries or damage was reported.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Three-time Emmy winner, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Sewickley resident Ben Kennedy to play golf at Point Park
- Banks violate $25B mortgage settlement
- Hempfield wrestling camp provides chance to learn from Penn State coach, sport’s best
- Quaker Valley students find success at USRowing nationals