TribLIVE

| Home


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

Stanton Heights man, sons sickened by carbon monoxide

Email Newsletters

Click here to sign up for one of our email newsletters.

Daily Photo Galleries

Monday, Nov. 19, 2012, 9:24 p.m.
 

A Stanton Heights man and his two sons were sickened by carbon monoxide Monday night, Pittsburgh emergency dispatchers said.

Paramedics and firefighters were called around 8 p.m. to the home on Brintell Street for a report of a lethargic child, dispatchers said.

When they arrived, they found the man and the boys — ages 8 and 12 — in need of medical treatment, dispatchers said.

The three were taken to UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland. Gas company personnel were called to determine the source of the leak, dispatchers said.

Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.

 

 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Emergency crews search Youghiogheny River in Layton for Charleroi man
  2. Pirates use big 7th inning to sweep Marlins, stretch winning streak to 6
  3. Steelers notebook: Blake gets outside shot in nickel
  4. Football, men’s basketball among Pitt teams to post highest Academic Progress Rate scores
  5. Pirates notebook: Alvarez having success looking the other way
  6. Santorum announces presidential run ‘where my American story began’
  7. Exxon, Chevron shareholders reject big oil restrictions
  8. Rossi: Steelers’ tarnished Bell rings true
  9. Plum teacher, held for trial, vows to fight witness intimidation charge
  10. State Sen. Matt Smith resigning to become Chamber president
  11. Central Catholic downs Norwin to win 1st WPIAL baseball title