House to be condemned after Friday morning fire
Published: Friday, November 23, 2012, 2:22 p.m.
Updated: Friday, March 29, 2013
Fire destroyed a house on Lilac Street in Ross on Friday.
Firefighters spent about four hours extinguishing the fire that began around 8 a.m. under an outside deck, authorities said.
Ross Fire Marshal John Reubi said officials would condemn the home, which cannot be rebuilt.
Four people lived there but no one was injured.
- Child killed in East Hills shooting
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Senators notebook: Pens' Crosby has defensive shadows
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Judge: Stop feeding the voters
- Stocks like hint from Fed member
- Retired UPMC surgeon sues surgical device maker over patents
- Across country, IRS gets an earful
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.