House to be condemned after Friday morning fire
Published: Friday, November 23, 2012, 2:22 p.m.
Updated: Friday, March 29, 2013
Fire destroyed a house on Lilac Street in Ross on Friday.
Firefighters spent about four hours extinguishing the fire that began around 8 a.m. under an outside deck, authorities said.
Ross Fire Marshal John Reubi said officials would condemn the home, which cannot be rebuilt.
Four people lived there but no one was injured.
- Kovacevic: The smartest man in hockey
- Penguins far from satisfied after Game 2
- Penguins notebook: Malkin makes points run
- Behind Crosby’s hat trick, Penguins sneak past Senators
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch learns new form of 2-minute drill
- Error in 9th allows Pirates to rally past Astros
- Motorcyclist dies after crash in Latrobe
- Kovacevic: Crosby proves to be the smartest man in hockey
- Just hold on, 911 officials say of busy signals, but frustrated callers want explanation
- Senators notebook: Penguins’ Bylsma backs MacLean for Adams Award
- Pirates notebook: NL Central not so soft after all
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.