Overnight outbound Squirrel Hill tunnel restrictions to begin
Published: Friday, November 23, 2012, 5:40 p.m.
Updated: Friday, November 23, 2012
Traffic in the Squirrel Hill Tunnel outbound will be reduced to a single lane overnight Monday through Dec. 11, PennDOT said.
Crews will be making improvements in the tunnel and on the nearby Commercial Avenue Bridge from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. on Mondays through Thursdays, and from 11 p.m. to 10 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
The work is part of a $49.5 million project to improve the tunnel. It is scheduled to be completed in the summer of 2014.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Justice Department ‘abusive,’ AP chief says
- Rahal, Legge survive Bump Day at Indianapolis 500
- Indiana County toddler dies of abuse injuries
- Alvarez blast lifts Pirates past Astros
- Shooting of armed intruder, hostage haunts New York police officer
- Medicaid opposition underscores states’ health care disparities
- MLB notebook: Rangers place Kinsler on DL
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen scratched with soreness in right knee
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Johnson’s victory at Charlotte tinged with controversy
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.