Westmoreland Salem Township Latrobe woman remains hospitalized after vehicle accident
Published: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, November 27, 2012
A Latrobe woman is recovering from injuries she suffered in a two-vehicle accident Friday in Salem.
Jennifer D. Geiger, 21, was listed in fair condition Monday at UPMC Presbyterian in Pittsburgh.
She was transported to the hospital after the accident at 1:20 p.m. Friday along Route 119 near Kiley Drive.
Geiger was driving south on Route 119 when her Chevrolet Cobalt slid on an oily substance on the road and crossed into the northbound lane, crashing into a Chevrolet Silverado driven by Francis E. Zulisky, 46, of Greensburg, state police said.
Zulisky also was transported to UPMC Presbyterian for a minor injury. A hospital spokeswoman said he was discharged.
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- After all-conference year at St. Francis, Colligan gets to play St. Andrews
- BVA will refinance bond issue
- McGuire expected to sign with Pirates on Tuesday
- Farmers and Merchants Bank moves into Freeport
- Arrington thriving with post-NFL endeavors
- Judge delays hearing in wild chase, theft case
- Deer’s visit could force changes at Apollo-Ridge High School
- Area music store earns top honors
- Pirates notebook: Mercer now the top option at shortstop
- Pilot of ultralight plane killed in crash
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.