Soybeans edge up on weather concerns
By The Associated Press
Published: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, November 27, 2012
• Soy long: Soybeans edged higher on concern that a dry spell forecast for Brazil will harm this season's crop.
• Planting season: Farmers in southern Brazil, where most of the country's crop is grown, are in the middle of the planting season.
• Mixed metal: Precious metals traded mixed following strong gains Friday. Silver edged up 0.1 percent, while gold fell by the same amount.
- Steelers might be forced to rely on rookies in 2013
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- ObamaCare in action
- Denigrating medicine: ObamaCare turns physicians into assembly line workers
- Donora physician, wife were victims of disaster
- Morgan Contemporary Glass’ teapots exhibit pours on the creativity
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Pirates’ bullpen falters in extra-inning loss to Astros
- Munhall officer brought compassion, calm to job
- Fox sarcasm
- Hospital reaches out to first responders
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.