Two men sentenced for 2011 Penn Hills homicide
Published: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 11:00 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
An Allegheny County judge on Wednesday sentenced two men to life in prison for the shooting death of a man in the parking lot of a Penn Hills apartment complex.
Common Pleas Judge Beth Lazzara tacked on an additional 48 1/2 to 97 years to the life sentences of Matthew Ebo, 27, of Homewood and Thaddeus Crumbley, 33, of Turtle Creek for the May 2011 shooting at the Leechburg Garden Apartment Complex.
An Allegheny County jury in April found them guilty of first degree murder, robbery and weapons charges.
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Morton, quick start propel Pirates past Reds
- Bethel Park offensive lineman Grimm picks Pitt
- Morsy scorned for appointment of ‘terrorist’
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Plan for Greensburg loft apartments receives approval
- Highmark to extend self-insurance plans to small businesses
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.